This is Calgary’s first Bangladeshi restaurant.
- Paratha – (fried bread): light, tasty and not too greasy
- Roti – (non-fried bread); very good
- Beef Bhuna – excellent beef quality, tasty and well cooked
- Chicken Bhuna – good but cooked with pieces of whole chicken in spices
- Chana Dall – excellent
- Halwa – (made with semolina). This was light, non greasy and cooked with sultanas
Overall, we were impressed about the food: freshly cooked and tasty.
We ordered 4 parathas and 2 rotis as well as all the dishes above and it came to around $40.
I would definitely come back here whenever I crave for Bangladeshi food.